RNDr. Zuzana Naďová, PhD.
1999 M.Sc. in Cell and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science P.J.Safarik University, Kosice, Slovakia
2002 PhD. in General Biology/Microbiology, Faculty of Medicine, P.J.Safarik University, Kosice, Slovakia
English, Czech and Slovak
Senior researcher, Dept. of Biophysics, Faculty of Science, P.J.Safarik University, Kosice, Slovakia
Department of Cell Signalling and Apoptosis, Institute of Molecular Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague, Czech Republic (2002–2005)
BioMoCeTi, Universite Paris VI, Francúzsko, Dr. Franck Surreau, (1 month 2007, 2008)
Grup d’Enginyeria Molecular, IQS, Universitat Ramon Llull Barcelona, Španielsko, Prof. Santi Nonell (1 week, 2009)
photodynamic therapy (PDT) of cancer
imaging of cell death pathways induced by PDT
development of delivery systems for antitumor drugs
I. Science grant agency of the Ministry of education of the SR and of the Slovak Academy of Sciences (VEGA)
1. VEGA 1/0241/09 – Investigation of molecular mechanisms of cell death induced by photodynamic action (2009–2011) – principal investigator
II. Science and Technology Assistance Agency (APVV)
2. APVV-0449–07 – Targeted photodynamic therapy (2008–2010) – responsibility: Workpackage 2 PI: Investigation of mechanisms of cell death induced by photodynamic processes
3. APVV-0242–11 -Towards increased sensitivity of cancer detection and selectivity of cancer treatment: biophotonic nanotechnology applications (NanoTechPDT) (2012 – 2015) – responsibility: Workpackage 3 PI: Molecular mechanisms of cell death pathways induced by photodynamic action
III. International project
4. GAAV (B5052401)- Mechanisms of realization of programmed cell death in human cancer cells: induction by iron deprivation (2004–2005), Czech Republic – principal investigator
- Petrovajova D, Jancura D, Miskovsky P, Chorvat jr D, Chorvatova A, Ragas X, García-Díaz M, Nonell S., Nadova Z: Monitoring of singlet oxygen luminescence and mitochondrial autofluorescence after illumination of hypericin/mitochondria complex: a time-resolved study, Laser Phys. Lett. 10 (2013) 075609
- Huntosova V, Buzova D, Petrovajova D, Kasak P, Nadova Z, Jancura D, Sureau F, Miskovsky P.: Development of a new LDL-based transport system for hydrophobic/amphiphilic drug delivery to cancer cells. Int J Pharm. 2012 Jul 17;436 (1–2):463–471.
- Huntosova V, Nadova Z, Dzurova L, Jakusova V, Sureau F, Miskovsky P.: Cell death response of U87 glioma cells on hypericin photoactivation is mediated by dynamics of hypericin subcellular distribution and its aggregation in cellular organelles. Photochem Photobiol Sci. 2012 Sep 15;11(9):1428–36.
- Huntosova V, Alvarez L, Bryndzova L, Nadova Z, Jancura D, Buriankova L, Bonneau S, Brault D, Miskovsky P, Sureau F: Interaction Dynamics of hypericin with low-density lipoproteins and U87-MG cells, Int. J. Pharm. 2010, 389, 32–40.
- Buriankova L, Nadova Z, Jancura D, Refregiers M, Yousef I, Mikes J, Miskovsky P: Synchrotron based Fourier-transform infrared microspectroscopy as sensitive technique for the detection of early apoptosis in U-87 MG cells, Laser. Phys. Lett. 2010, 7, 613–620
- Kascakova S, Nadova Z, Mateasik A, Mikes J, Huntosova V, Refregiers M, Sureau F, Maurizot J-C, Miskovsky P, Jancura D: High level of low-density lipoprotein receptors enhance hypericin uptake by U-87 MG cells in the presence of LDL Photochem Photobiol. 2008 Jan-Feb;84(1):120–7
- Koc M, Nadova Z, Kovar J.: Sensitivity of cells to apoptosis induced by iron deprivation can be reversibly changed by iron availability Cell Prolif. 2006; 39: 551–561.
- Ehrlichova M, Koc M, Truksa J, Nadova Z, Vaclavikova R, Kovar J.: Cell death induced by taxanes in breast cancer cells: cytochrome C is released in resistant but not in sensitive cells. Anticancer Res. 2005 Nov-Dec;25(6B):4215–24.
- Koc M, Nadova Z, Truksa J, Ehrlichova M, Kovar J.: Iron deprivation induces apoptosis via mitochondrial changes related to Bax translocation. Apoptosis. 2005 Mar;10(2):381–93.
- Bogyiova E, Siegfried L, Kmetova M, Sandorcinova Z, Liptakova A, Biros E.: Occurrence and genetic association of selected virulence factors in clinical Escherichia coli isolates. Folia Microbiol (Praha). 2002;47(1):73–7.
- Sandorcinova Z, Siegfried L, Kmetova M, Viragova S.: Extended spectrum beta-lactamase-positive bacteria isolated in neonatal intensive care unit. International Journal of Antimicrobial Agents, 2002; 19,(1):92
- Sandorcinova Z, Siegfried L, Takacova V.: Extended-spectrum beta-lactamases produced by Klebsiella pneumoniae in clinical material Biologia. 2001 56(9): 49–53
- Fedorocko P, Mackova NO, Sandorcinova Z, Sedlakova-Hoferova Z, Solar P, Chlebovsky O.: Influence of age and K, Mg aspartate (Cardilan) on murine haemopoiesis. Mech Ageing Dev. 2000 Nov 15;119(3):159–70.